About ISLS Membership
Standard Membership is reserved for surgeons, physicians, scientists or anyone who has completed a doctoral level training program or the equivalent. Benefits of Regular Membership include (1) discount on the registration fees for all activities of the “ISLS”; (2) access to web-based contents including member directory and lectures from past meetings (including VODs); and (3) eligibility to be invited as Faculty to all “ISLS” events.
In an effort to make membership more affordable for young doctors and residents, the “ISLS” offers Junior Membership for applicants who are under the age of 40. Benefits of Junior Membership include (1) discount on the registration fees for all activities of the “ISLS” and (2) access to web-based contents including member directory and lectures from past meetings (including VODs).
Associate Membership (Allied Health Member)
Associate Members shall be nurses, nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, coordinators, and technicians in liver and pancreas surgery or who are actively engaged in the science or clinical practice of liver and pancreas surgery. Benefits of Associate Membership include (1) discount on the registration fees for all activities of the “ISLS” and (2) access to web-based contents including member directory and lectures from past meetings (including VODs).
Honorary Members shall be persons who, regardless of where they are practicing in the world, have made outstanding contributions to liver and pancreas surgery and related fields and accumulated remarkable achievements in this medical science. Honorary Members shall be elected by the Council upon application, and shall be excluded from payment of all dues. Further, they will be invited as potential guest speakers at any international meetings.
Corporate members shall pay a yearly fee to be decided upon by the Council.
- Being part of professional liver and pancreas surgeon network
- Discounts on ISLS annual symposium and other meetings
- Access to lecture VODS (ISLS annual symposiums and online webinar)
- Access to Online education: Surgical Techniques in Advanced Liver Surgery and Transplantation Webinars
- Subscription to International Journal of Surgery (SCIE, IF 3.158 / Elsevier) for USD 50 throughout your membership period
- Access to ISLS member directories
- Eligibility to join ISLS Study Group
|From 2021 renewal|
|Membership Category||Annual Membership Fee||Journal Subscription Fee||Total|
|Standard||USD 50||USD 50||USD 100|
|Junior||USD 30||USD 80|
(Allied Health Member)
|USD 30||USD 80|
- ※ Active Members will be required to pay an annual subscription to maintain their membership and support the activities of the Society.
- ※ The membership year runs from January 1 to December 31 regardless of the date of application to become a member.
- ※ For corporate membership, please inquire the office directly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ※ For more information regarding the journal, please click here